Allen

Scratches
Reaves

Injured
Bortuzzo

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Hopefully the team realizes that there are 0 goals for so far this game.
Gotta earn it every game. Curious how the Hitch D will work against this new system

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Last night is ancient history now.

Gotta work hard and keep up the pressure.

Not gonna lie, expecting a bit of a slow start after last night's strange ass game. Can't say I'll blame the team too much if it happens.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
I have a bit of worries regarding how we play tonight against the Blues on the road especially after the 10-0 shutout win last night. Have a bit of a bad feeling regarding this one, but still rooting for a win.

And.. I would actually probably lean on the side of giving Bob his 1st night off of the season tonight and starting McElhinney after getting 2 points last night.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
With the following three days off, I would play Bob tonight and then have CMac start in Boston.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Go us.

I would start Bob tonight. He faced 30 shots last night but was never overwhelmed IMO. They came in spurts but aside from PP's I don't think he was worked that hard. But McElhinney needs a start sooner or later.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
With the following three days off, I would play Bob tonight and then have CMac start in Boston.

This is actually a good idea.. shoot Tortorella a text.

I know some people here really don't like McElhinney but cancers too strong of a word. Hope this was an autocorrect fail.

Agreed.

While his game might be on the decline (hard to tell this year with him having not played) -- he's still been a good teammate and Blue Jacket.

Dexter20

Dec 18, 2013
Looking at the CBJ stats after last night's blitzkrieg. A few interesting things. Anderson quietly leads the team in plus/minus at +7. Also tied for PIM with Dubi. Has 4 even strength goals- tied for team lead with for example Atkinson- whose 4 are all PP goal- Atkinson minus -7. Andy's having a pretty good start also only playing 10-12 minutes a night. Who was the guy a few weeks ago that said he wasn't NHL ready? Changing your tune lol? anyway long way to go and sure there will be ups and downs for him this season but the ex London Knight's pedigree is being on winning teams and I like the trend right now the way things are shaping up. 2 Ohl Championships, 2 Traverse City Championships 1 Calder Cup Ring. _________ Cup on the Horizon someday? Dont worry i wont jinx it !

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I wish this were a day game so I could watch it right now.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Anyone else getting a little tense about a bob injury, time to get cancer a start

There is no reason to say that about Cmac, he's a great teammate and class guy, he does everything asked of him and is not complaining about his role. He's also a really nice guy. Carter was a cancer, CMac doesn't deserve to be lumped in with him.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Back to reality. How this team responds tonight will tell us an awful lot about what we have here this season.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
There is no reason to say that about Cmac, he's a great teammate and class guy, he does everything asked of him and is not complaining about his role. He's also a really nice guy. Carter was a cancer, CMac doesn't deserve to be lumped in with him.

I concur. CMac lacks talent, not character.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
This has all the feelings of a let down game.

This team has performed beyond belief so far this year, so who knows.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
6-3-1 for the first 10 games would be a playoff pace. Just sayin.

We can't afford a let down here boys.. we need to win this game. Just to piss you all off please keep in mind that the NHL is giving you absolutely no credit for playing your ***** off last night - they consider it a Habs collapse. All from DD - bad Montoya goal tending and terrible coaching by MT.

It would have been nice if even one analyst had said Columbus played their ***** off - but that is not the case. RESPECT IS EARNED OVER TIME / KICK SOME ASS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad