GDT: GAME #10 - Canucks @ Blue Jackets - 3:00 p.m, Sportsnet-VAN (NOT Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC

We can still chat here, but on the street, don't look at me :laugh:

124722.jpg

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Yeah, you enjoy your gluten-free, fat-free, flavor-free "food" while being healthy and we'll enjoy our delicious life-shortening food.

Amen , it' McDonalds breakfast for me in the morning, followed by a KFC strips meal, before ending the day with some super greasy Pizza Hut pizza. It's like a breath of tainted grease filled air....Lots of beer in between meals.:yo::yo:

Salad? Carrot strips? Greek yogurt? Wraps? Pfffft.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Amen , it' McDonalds breakfast for me in the morning, followed by a KFC strips meal, before ending the day with some super greasy Pizza Hut pizza. It's like a breath of tainted grease filled air....Lots of beer in between meals.:yo::yo:

And a diet coke, I'm watching my weight.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC

Salad? Carrot strips? Greek yogurt? Wraps? Pfffft.

Woah now, chicken caeser wraps are awesome.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Cost of being beautiful.

I'm ****ing gorgeous and I eat junk food weekly. You can't explain that.

But I sometimes eat healthy. I go to Subway and get a footlong with extra meat, extra cheese, ranch, mayo, and no veggies. I can feel the fat melting off my body when I eat it.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Since I'm going to end up as a cat lady anyway, screw trying to put any effort into outwardly appearances!

FOOOOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad