GDT: Game 10/82: Nashville Predators @ Los Angeles Kings | Sat, Oct 31 2015 - 1:00PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Clifford tried to kill Kopitar. My heart skipped a beat on that one.

This game has been all over the place, the fact that Rinne and Quick combined to give up 6 goals is proof of that.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
lol...

Seriously seems like a few of his vertebrae are fused or something

He has a condition with his spine that gives him that hunch. I imagine with the way you lean forward while sprinting on skates, it's uncomfortable for him to keep his head up.

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
Three-on-three in OT is and will always be a clown-show gimmick. Get it the frak out of the game. (I know they won't, I know I'm in a minority, but MAN is it bush league.)

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Oh Lewie, so close.

I love this 3-on-3

Just a hell of a game so far, both teams play incredibly tight D, and Nashville has the talent to pop one in if they get a break too.

I love Kopi but need him to be a difference maker, not just a good 1C. He could take a cue from Gaborik, who is taking over since being on that third line. It's like he's scared to create his own chances.

I really like Nashville in general but the first period alone highlighted their ******** in Ribeiro and #askkneeal. Ribeiro is just awful in general anyway, but for a guy who likes cheapshotting people, Neal is a giant ****ing diving baby.

#askneal. :laugh: Had to go back and read that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad