BRUINS GDT GAME 10 8:08 PM - THE BEAR wants a Penguin Pierogie - ESPN, ESPN+, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

full

full

full

Boston Bruins (8-1-0) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (4-4-1)

8:00 pm ET

NHL MEDIA NOTES - GAME 10

BRUINS MEDIA NOTES - GAME 10

PITTSBURGH MEDIA NOTES - GAME 10

TONIGHT'S OFFICIALS

1667336262211.png
1667336275089.png

Referees Kendrick Nicholson (30), Brian Pochmara (16)
Linesmen Julien Fournier (56), Devin Berg (87)

National TV:
ESPN, ESPN+
Canadian TV: TVAS
Boston Radio: 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Pittsburgh Radio: 105.9 The X, Penguins Radio Network

full

PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Pittsburgh Penguins Twitter

full

McAvoy Progresses to Full Participation for Monday's Practice

The Best of B's Halloween

Bruins Close Out October with Fifth Straight Win

On Journey to the NHL, Mat Myers Has Defied the Odds

full

full

full

full

full

full

Linus Ullmark
6 GP | 6-0-0 | .945 Sv% | 1.70 GAA | 1 SO

full

full

Tristan Jarry
6 GP | 4-2-0 | .915 Sv% | 3.02 GAA | 1 A, 1 Pt. | 2 PIM

full

full

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The Pens had a massive 26 goals through their first 5 games, but then on their western road trip only managed 6 in 4, and 3 of those came in one game. This team can score - and if you look at their forward lines you can see why - but if you can put the defensive clamps on them they struggle, and their own D I don't think is all that great.

The Bruins could probably duel them in an open, high-scoring game and win, even without Krejci, but I think a good, solid defensive effort while still looking to create and take our opportunities at the other end is probably going to be the best way to get the 2 points, especially on the road. They're going to start hot, so wear it down then get to work.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The Pens had a massive 26 goals through their first 5 games, but then on their western road trip only managed 6 in 4, and 3 of those came in one game. This team can score - and if you look at their forward lines you can see why - but if you can put the defensive clamps on them they struggle, and their own D I don't think is all that great.

The Bruins could probably duel them in an open, high-scoring game and win, even without Krejci, but I think a good, solid defensive effort while still looking to create and take our opportunities at the other end is probably going to be the best way to get the 2 points, especially on the road. They're going to start hot, so wear it down then get to work.

It'll be an interesting game. The Penguins seem to always get up for Boston, not sure why because your top line always spanks ours.

Kinda sucks that 2013 was the only playoff series between these two teams because they always have fun games. Kinda glad because I hate losing to the Bruins.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Clifton and Archibald leading their respective teams in hits, it's surprising how hard they can both hit being on the smaller side of NHL players. I've seen Archibald flatten Jordan Greenway with a textbook Clifton hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad