GDT: Game 1: Seattle Kraken Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | Raise that banner

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Look its a new season, and we get to raise our championship banner from the last one....

you could expect a long winded sappy GDT...

But there is only one thing that needs to be said....

shrek-donkey.gif

:seattle :vegas
Seattle Kraken Vs Vegas Golden Knights
10th October, 2023 | 7:30PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:seattle

SEA-F.jpg

SEA-D.jpg

SEA-G.jpg

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I just realized the game is on ESPN as part of a triple header that starts at 2:30. Pretty fun way to open.

However.....they wouldn't have Vegas viewers miss the banner raising ceremony to potentially watch the end of Chicago/Bedard vs. Penguins/Crosby would they? Would they???

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just realized the game is on ESPN as part of a triple header that starts at 2:30. Pretty fun way to open.

However.....they wouldn't have Vegas viewers miss the banner raising ceremony to potentially watch the end of Chicago/Bedard vs. Penguins/Crosby would they? Would they???
You would think, but it's ESPN. So who knows.

I know this game is exclusive to ESPN, but the Knights should have been allowed to just broadcast the opening ceremony and the cup raising banner on their own channel and then immediately stop brodacasting when the game actually starts.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

At least we'd see Smitty when they raise the banner:sarcasm:

:confused:

Sep 19, 2008
kicking myself over not going to the raiders game yesterday and this game today (was in Vegas Friday - Sunday)

is there anywhere this banner raising is streamed? ESPN is showing the Blackhawks game and they just tied it...

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Cotter with the giveaway and penalty. I wonder if they would put Dorofeyev right in next game if Cotter doesn't have a good game since it was close between them or if they give him a few games leeway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad