GDT: Game 1: Seattle Kraken Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Lets get Kraken some Kraken

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
image-placeholder-title.gif

giphy.gif

One-does-not-simply-release-the-kraken-meme-7955.png

:seattle vs :vegas
Seattle Kraken @ Vegas Golden Knights
12th Oct | 1900
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas. NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

*Note: Line ups are guess

:seattle

SEA-F.jpg

SEA-D.jpg

SEA-G.jpg

*Line up is also a guess

Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-3-At-Worlds-End-Kraken-Dead-e1601301228417.jpg

Go :vegas Go​

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Looks like we'll be most likely line up like this:

Misfits
PatchyStoneSteph
Daddy-Patty-Krebs
Doro-Kolesar-Cogs

Nabber-Petro
Martini-Theo
Hague-Cloud

Lehner

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Looks like we'll be most likely line up like this:

Misfits
PatchyStoneSteph
Daddy-Patty-Krebs
Doro-Kolesar-Cogs

Nabber-Petro
Martini-Theo
Hague-Cloud

Lehner

I still don't think you see Dorfeyev tonight. I think there is a roster transaction between now and warm ups.

I think they can LTIR Tuch today, right? In which case they won't need Coghlan to sub into forward. Howden?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Long list of guys on covid list/non-roster.

If these guys don't play this is a pretty bad team. Not having Gourde, Jarnkrok, Donskoi and Oleksiak sounds like a disaster. Grubauer will have to steal a lot of games for them and he's never been that great without shot suppressing D-men in front of him.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm glad they're giving Dorofeyev the opportunity, but do they even remember that Elvenes exists?

edit: by the sounds of it, it was either Dugan or Dorofeyev and they couldn't be swapped out bc the roster they submitted has to be the opening knight roster.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I'm glad they're giving Dorofeyev the opportunity, but do they even remember that Elvenes exists?

edit: by the sounds of it, it was either Dugan or Dorofeyev and they couldn't be swapped out bc the roster they submitted has to be the opening knight roster.

Teams can make moves on opening day, however they can't demote a player on opening day.

After Tuch was placed on LTIR yesterday when the final roster was submitted Vegas started today with $0 free cap space available and 23 spots filled on the active roster. The only way they could free up cap space for a recall is to either place another player on LTIR today, or demote a player (not allowed until day 2).

Reactions: CupInSIX

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'm just hoping they have the beached Kraken scene from PotC queued up for the jumbotron tonight.

(a still shot of it is on the OP)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad