GDT: Game 1: Seattle Kraken @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:30 p.m. PT / 10:30 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Damn impressive major penalty kill by the bad guys.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Kraken have taken the play to Vegas this period anyways which is a plus but we're missing a Shooter that can finish on the PP

Man. Adin Hill world beater
I don't like Hill mainly because he's huge and wears the Extra Extra Extra Large Equipment to cover the net,Jeez give a guy a chance

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
A couple of years ago it would have been 6-1,7-1 so this a consolation I guess...can the Kraken trade Yamamoto "back" to Detroit and throw in Driedger too

I'm missing my boy Sprong he could sure fire that fricking puck

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We did lose to a better team who were playing at home and they got a brilliant performance from their goaltender. But, still, it was an inauspicious beginning to the new season.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Pretty much the same as last year really. Lots of speed and lots of effort, tenacious, don't quit. Lots of shots but an inability to capitalize on many of them and a dismal power play. Lost to a better team.

I guess we really shouldn't have expected anything different as it's pretty much the same team as last year as well. So, just like last year, if they want to be better, fix the PP.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Typical Vegas hockey.

Outshot and outplayed but then scoring with the first shot and getting a shit goal to lead 2-0.
After that it wasn't great anymore and the Kraken also gave up way too many chances on the rush.
On top of that the Kraken also didn't take their chances cause Borgen basically had the same chance as Vegas for their first goal and missed.

Anyways, off to the next one in Nashville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad