Post-Game Talk: Game 1 Quarter Finals | Flames 2 @ Canucks 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

go canucks go*

I think people are worrying too much about losing home ice advantage. Who cares. better team on the road.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Everyone killed that line, but the biggest deficit was against David Jones; Corsi was 14-6 for Jones vs. Bonino.

wow David Jones ...you'll have to forgive my late response to your post I had to go look up who this guy was that absolutely laid waste to Bonino and that entire line tonight...just unreal...you'd think that guy was Peter Forsberg or something the way he dismantled us.

I know its fun to piss on Dorsett and the Sedins and Sbisa and the entire defence, but the 2nd line is where the game was lost.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I think people are worrying too much about losing home ice advantage. Who cares. better team on the road.

This "who cares" attitude isn't going to fly in the playoffs. Regular season, sure, but not now. No room for error.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Willie needs to pkay our better players more, plain and simple. Way too much floating from the second line, their minutes should have gone down.

Shisa and Bieksa were utter disasters.

Toxic0n

We are all mumps
Dec 10, 2008
Tank nation

I'm more concerned about being down 1-0 in the series and getting thoroughly out coached. I don't give a **** about the home advantage, it's not like it's ever helped us.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
This "who cares" attitude isn't going to fly in the playoffs. Regular season, sure, but not now. No room for error.

At the same time, it's only the first game. 3 other good NHL teams lost their games too. It's not the end of the world... yet.

Exactly. Being down 2-0 is not easy to come back.

Not really. You just need one win to make it 2-1, and that's a series again.

HankandDanny

Apr 13, 2015
You don't need to remind me of anything. Willie has been getting outcoached all season long. We made the playoffs in spite of him, not because of him

This is exactly the problem. If we lose one game the world comes crashing down. If we win one, everything is good in the world. Why? I really don't get this "fan base" sometimes. You don't wanna give him credit, then don't. That your choice and your opinion. But if he wasn't there, this city won't be seeing the playoffs after a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad