GDT: Game #1 - Ottawa Senators @ Montréal Canadiens - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
As long as Pacioretty is out we should have one of Thomas/Andrighetto in for one of Mitchell/Flynn, this team needs creativity/offense.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Almost all their goals in 2013 looked like that. Even with Price and starting well look what happens. Ugh brutal. And the Sens are just soooo much faster. If they get their physical game going too, look out. They also seem to collapse toward the net and help out Hammond better than we do Price. Even if we win it's gonna be a long series. What would we have left in the tank for Tampa? If we lose I don't think it goes 7 (more like 4-6 gulp). This is why I wanted the Wings ugh. Why couldn't we have allowed a late softie vs. the Leafs? :laugh:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Galchenyuk is like Zednik post-McLaren, he spins around and around and around and around and around in the zone but never does anything with it

Don't you dare criticize the chosen one. He's gonna be a stud I tell you! A perimeter dwelling, ineffective, inconsistent stud!!!!

:sarcasm:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
17 high sticks, a couple cross checks, a hook and hold in one sequence. Cool beans, call those 1 handed hooks on super nhl.

Davebo*

Nice double standard the officials are operating under. Corrupt sons of *****es....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad