GDT: Game #1 - Ottawa Senators @ Montréal Canadiens - 15/04/2015 7PM - TVASP1 & CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
6LXfIwm.gif

CtFUuw1.jpg

n3bjnIE.gif

ar1Bhbh.gif

aYyK9u1.gif

20ISy9U.gif

2H35QjZ.jpg

KeisKA3.gif

mvROe9z.gif

1vHFMAx.gif

H1KvRaa.jpg

dPsrM1l.gif

icmuTzF.gif

Last edited:

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Sucks I'm going to be at work during the game. Luckily we got TVs and from the reactions of my co-worker I can find out whats happening.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
hello again, it's me the annoying #hcanes bandwagoner #bandwagn. first off noice gdt, that's way nicer than anything on #hcanes board. but anyways i have a good omen (<- good sign) for us. today when going through some old clothes at my parents's house (<- hard work btw) i found my first ever #hockey jersey (<- fancy word for long sleeve shirt). i try to put it on but i don't think it fits no more (no i'm not fat i swear, no i can't swear that's bad sorry mom).

either way, it's destiny.... and your welcome #allhailbrockantonsmarkrecchijersey

WIN_20150414_235911_zpsu01vs9ne.jpg

#gohabs

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
hello again, it's me the annoying #hcanes bandwagoner #bandwagn. first off noice gdt, that's way nicer than anything on #hcanes board. but anyways i have a good omen (<- good sign) for us. today when going through some old clothes at my parents's house (<- hard work btw) i found my first ever #hockey jersey (<- fancy word for long sleeve shirt). i try to put it on but i don't think it fits no more (no i'm not fat i swear, no i can't swear that's bad sorry mom).

either way, it's destiny.... and your welcome #allhailbrockantonsmarkrecchijersey

#gohabs

You're welcome. Here and on the IMFC thread for the CCL final :laugh:

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
The challenge of no max seems to have sparked a few guys so far. DSP could be very big in this series if he can throw the body consistently and make space for people

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto

#gohabs

If the habs lose I vote we ban this guy from our board

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
Massive game here boys. We need to get out of the gate and take game one. If the sens win, alot of pressure will mount and flashbacks of 2013 will start. Im hoping the Sens run out of gas now that they made the playoffs.

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
I hope the Canadien's dismantle, demoralize, obliterate the Senators.

I hate this team with all my heart. It's unhealthy. And it has 100% to do with their fans. Arrogant, ironic, biased (to uncharacteristic levels) It doesn't help their team seems to play well against us.

They have a good team ...and we can lose bad, but I still want them to loose hard, and be devastated.

Just win

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
If the habs lose I vote we ban this guy from our board

:(

Massive game here boys. We need to get out of the gate and take game one. If the sens win, alot of pressure will mount and flashbacks of 2013 will start. Im hoping the Sens run out of gas now that they made the playoffs.

The first 5-10 minutes are key IMO. You know the Sens are going to come out with a bit of extra jump because of the death of their assistant coach. Can't let them grab an early lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad