GDT: Game 1 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00pm, Wed April 15 | CBC | Part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Relax boys we were not going to sweep the Habs anyway, its one game still a long way to go in this series.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Habs were the better team, fair play to them. I ain't even mad,
except for Subban who can go suck a bag of *****

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
even with a brutal 2nd period, we managed to stay in this one...all we need to do is make some adjustments and get rid of the jitters and we should make a series out of this thing

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
This isn't an insult to the Sens. But this series is Habs in 4. They just have that extra something. These guys play hungry. First to every puck. We just aren't there yet. And Maclean vs therrien wasn't fair. But therrien vs Cameron is about the same.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
This isn't an insult to the Sens. But this series is Habs in 4. They just have that extra something. These guys play hungry. First to every puck. We just aren't there yet. And Maclean vs therrien wasn't fair. But therrien vs Cameron is about the same.

I've never seen you say a single positive thing about this team.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Hopefully it was just first game jitters for most of the players who did poorly.

Unfortunately we lose Stone to a cheapshot from Subban... the guy was a monster at ES and lead the NHL for how many weeks in scoring?

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Not the best game by Hammond, but you're not gonna win games when you give up multiple breakaways and 2 on 0. Oh well, come back better for friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad