Post-Game Talk: Game 1: Let's Get This Show on the Road | Blues at Hawks | 7:00 PM CT | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

:blues

Fabbri - Stastny - Steen
Perron - Lehtera - Tarasenko
Jaskin - Berglund - Yakupov
Upshall - Brodziak - Reeves

Bouwmeester - Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson - Shattenkirk
Parayko - Bortuzzo

Allen

:hawks

Panik - Toews - Hossa
Panarin - Anisimov - Kane
Motte - Kruger - Hartman
Hinostroza - Schmaltz - Tootoo

Keith - van Riemsdyk
Forsling - Campbell
Kempny - Seabrook

Crawford

Let's Go Hawks!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I doubt those defensive pairings last long. TVR cannot play nearly the number of minutes that Keith logs on a nightly basis. Interesting 4th line.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Woooooohooooooooooo! Hockey is back! To hell with baseball :sarcasm:

In all reality, I hope the Cubs win it, even though I'm a Sox fan. You guys have suffered far too long. :laugh:
I think they're destined for it, after last night.

Anyways... Go Hawks!!!! 4-1 win, revenge for the elimination. Hossa with his 500th, finally. And welcome back TK. Long time no see! :handclap:

Last edited:

DontToewzMeBro

May 8, 2010
I don't care if we lose this game. I'm happy the Blackhawks are giving their prospects a fighting chance. I'm going to approach this game a scout, very excited.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Yeah with the depth we have on the back end this year, I would doubt were going to see very many games where Keith is over 25 min. At least in the regular season.

God I'm excited to get down to the UC tonight. Been way too long.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I have a feeling minutes will have a better spread this year to preserve Keith.

Yeah with the depth we have on the back end this year, I would doubt were going to see very many games where Keith is over 25 min. At least in the regular season.

God I'm excited to get down to the UC tonight. Been way too long.

I hear ya, but it's hard to get Keith off the ice. I don't know exactly how many minutes Keith played in his first exhibition game back but I'm sure that Q had no intention to play him as much as he did. He thrives on work. Reducing Keith's PP time and giving Forsling or Kempny some minutes with the extra man is a good option, imo.

As well: When Hammer returns, I'd like to see Keith and Seabs re-united.

Xinji

Apr 27, 2014
Back in business! Hope you all had a nice off-season. Been waiting for this day for months now. :laugh:

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Too long of an off season......but happy the boys are back refreshed! Happy to watch the prospects get their chance as well.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Been waiting for this day for 6 months! Cubs miracle comeback to advance last night, Hawks opener tonight, what a Chicago sports week!

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
The bottom six will be interesting to follow. Gonna be some bumps in the road and some growing pains but I like seeing youth in the lineup and excited to see how things go.

Venthon

Nov 11, 2014
Hawks still have most of their big threats, and the Blues have nobody aside from Tarasenko and occasionally Steen that worries me. Hope the kids can get some confidence in this game and grow into some bigger roles going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad