• No

Votes: 42 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Taking a day off... relax man.
you don't "take days off" in the f***ing playoffs bud. You shoot yourself full of steroids and you get your ass out there and play.

11M to take a day off in the god damn playoffs? are you kidding me?

Reactions: theTTC

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
you don't "take days off" in the f***ing playoffs bud. You shoot yourself full of steroids and you get your ass out there and play.

11M to take a day off in the god damn playoffs? are you kidding me?

It's practice, man. We talkin about practice. Not a game, practice. That's what we are talking about. We sittin here talkin about practice?

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Lilly can also decide a great deal about his future and perhaps even this series.

Will he draw from fellow Swedish countrymen Borje Salmings warrior spirit or will he fold?

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
if the goal is to protect a lead late in the game, i can easily see something like the 4th line but switch reaves with marner or nylander pretty easily. Kampf and Dewar still 2 of best leafs foward to defend.
Yeah I've honestly been super impressed with how defensively responsible Dewar is. Kampf we already knew that. Plus Dewar is normally a C, so he can take the draw in the event Kampf gets booted from the faceoff in a big moment late in the game. That whole line I've liked....and I think this is where they will shine the most with Reaves when the intensity ratchets up. Looks like we have a healthy Jarnkrok coming back....he would be my choice for defending a late lead with them.
Dewar-Kampf-Jarnkrok late in the game...I have confidence in that.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Hope we see an all Swedish 3rd line:

Bertuzzi-Matthews-Domi
Knies-Tavares-Marner
Jarnkrok-Holmberg-Nylander
Dewar-Kampf-Reaves

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I have to believe he gets himself out there. Likely just resting as much as possible with whatever the discomfort is...and keeping our cards close to our chest to keep Boston guessing. I'll be shocked if he isn't in tonight.

I hope so but the last thing we need is a timid Nylander because he’s playing through something. Like what he was doing this last game:

Hopefully we get this Domi though:

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I hope so but the last thing we need is a timid Nylander because he’s playing through something. Like what he was doing this last game:

Hopefully we get this Domi though:

Honestly I hate to say it but I would rather have no Nylander at all than the Nylander we've seen to end this season.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Honestly I hate to say it but I would rather have no Nylander at all than the Nylander we've seen to end this season.

Doesn’t look too great knowing that’s going to be our second highest paid player next season.

The 11.5M dollar man.

Really glad we rushed to sign that contract before someone threw 13M at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad