Votes: 68 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
What the f*** does it’s “a possibility” Nylander plays tomorrow mean? He played all 82 games what could possibly be wrong?

That’s why you don’t play him all 82 f***ing games

If he was injured, you should’ve sat him. f*** 100 points, we need him now

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
This is weird. If Willy had something nagging him, then why play him in the last few regular season games? All of a sudden now he is only a “possibility” for game 1? I don’t get it. This must be just Keefe playing games with Boston.

Reactions: leafsfan5

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Guys Nylander is playing, he might very well be dealing with something as his play would indicate the last stretch of games, but he’s playing tomorrow. This is just the game within the game. Why give them anything? We don’t even know who’s starting for them.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
If he is not playing I will be extremely befuddled.
He must have gotten nicked during the last game?

I don't remember seeing anything, I mean it's not like he was putting himself in any precarious situations.

Hopefully he is okay come tomorrow night... we need him to be good for us!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
He must have gotten nicked during the last game?

I don't remember seeing anything, I mean it's not like he was putting himself in any precarious situations.

Hopefully he is okay come tomorrow night... we need him to be good for us!

It’s the playoffs, though, guys play unless they are seriously injured. Just nicked shouldn’t be enough. But maybe that’s changing now.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Guys Nylander is playing, he might very well be dealing with something as his play would indicate the last stretch of games, but he’s playing tomorrow. This is just the game within the game. Why give them anything? We don’t even know who’s starting for them.
Of course we do, it's Swayman. Doesn't take rocket science.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
I hope Keefe is playing mind games with Boston.
Maybe just trying to get Willy some free reign out there if he can keep the top two lines away from Willy. He should be able to win that matchup vs third pairing D too.

Fully expecting to see the fast engaged Willy circling the zone every shift and driving the net when he can.

I really hope Keefe doesn't plan to match the Matthews line vs the Marchand/Debrusk line. He should be against Pasta for sure!

Reactions: Green Snow Storm

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Maybe just trying to get Willy some free reign out there if he can keep the top two lines away from Willy. He should be able to win that matchup vs third pairing D too.

Fully expecting to see the fast engaged Willy circling the zone every shift and driving the net when he can.

I really hope Keefe doesn't plan to match the Matthews line vs the Marchand/Debrusk line. He should be against Pasta for sure!
Agreed. Boston’s top 4 is great, but there is a significant drop off after their top 4.

Reactions: TMLife17

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Hopefully Nylander and McMann will both be ready to go. We need them both in our top 9 to be at our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad