Jul 26, 2005
Boston
7Apgn2.gif
Make it stop please

Reactions: rfournier103

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
Craig Smith wildly flailing at and missing an offensive zone loose puck in tight as he's falling is the story of the game for me so far. They're trying but they're forcing it too much. They need good energy but they need to play with their heads like they've done all year. The top six needs to play their game. Settle down and win this.

Reactions: inactive user

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I thought the broadcast team would be more bearable with Edzo at the Preakness making bad predictions. I guess I was wrong.

Reactions: JOKER 192

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The second period was better, they're starting to be more engaged, now they need push the pace more in the 3rd and crash the net more and they win game one.
Agreed the great Ovie is sucking air right now. This keeps up he's gonna need Oxygen on the bench and a Tracheotomy!

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
This broadcast is f***ing brutal.

To all those who complain about Jack, FFS , you'd rather listen to this shit?

This is the most a national broadcast has annoyed me in some time.

I get Ovechkin is a generational goal scorer, but he’s made the center of attention completely artificially no matter what’s actually going on in the game. He threw a big hit early in the game and I’ve barely noticed him since.

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
Crucial 2nd goal for us. However, we need to play more physical. We are getting pushed around far too much for my liking and it will cost us down the line. Throughout large parts of the two periods it almost felt like the Bruins were intimidated by the physicality and therefore played it softly.

Capitalizing on Anderson in the 3rd is mandatory. The poor guy looks absolutely lost.

Also, NBC is really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad