BRUINS GDT Game 1 EDSF - BRUINS at Washington - NBC, CBC, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Folks, as we get into these playoffs please to do not reply to trolls.
It makes the Mods jobs much more difficult.
Use the report post feature and let the staff handle it.

Also I HIGHLY recommend staying off opponents boards and treading very lightly on the Main Boards.

Sorry. Wasn't sure it was a troll.

Reactions: Gee Wally

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Stoked for this game. Only 4 hours to go. Gonna need a nap and maybe a red bull to be totally in the zone for this.
Pregame nap mode at my house has started:laugh:
98438A89-4617-4A8A-9C30-938C1F6E636F.jpeg

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
My playoff superstitions have kicked in. I don’t post or look at HF except on the day of a game. Also no specific predictions. Here’s hoping Wilson does something stupid that doesn’t injure a Bruin and gets tossed early. Stay out of the box!! :nono: Caps don’t need power plays. Got my Playoff cowbell ready(I’m sure my neighbors will be thrilled:razz:)
Here we go :bruinshere we go:clap::clap:

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
For all of us fanatics.. Expect turbulence, but remember its sports. Best of luck and try to enjoy the ride. No one here that we know actually WANT them the lose, remember that before you break out the verbal lance. Now, I need Joel Wards OT goal purged from my soul. Go win this series..

Reactions: pgm16

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Good luck boys, heavy opponent.

Kevan Miller is my guy.

Marchy is next on the list.

We have a good mix of size and skill, we ll need both against the Caps.

I ll be honest i love Chara, he brought so much and it breaks my heart he's wearing that ugly jersey...that being said i hope we exploit him and run that team to the ground. If he pulls anything dirty against his former family, he's dead to me...and i know that's part of his job and it's the play offs but nevertheless.

Had couple of beers already, let's go, love HF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad