GDT: Game 1 | Columbus vs. New York Islanders | 10/6 7PM

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Loved the post game Torts presser. I believe it was him that said something like "Panarin had the puck behind our net, and one of the defense-men was waiting for him to pass him the puck. Panarin said no thank you and skated it up ice himself."

Gotta love Panarin!

Great game. Glad one of my partners got to be there for it. They drive up from Athens, so I always want them to see a good game.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Age of our goal scorers last night.

Atkinson - 28
Murray - 24
Milano - 21
Werenski - 20
Dubois - 19

Average age of our goal scorers last night was 22.4.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Age of players who had assists last night.

Foligno - 29
Panarin - 25
Wennberg - 23
Jones - 23
Bjorkstrand - 22

Average age of players who had assists last night was 24.4.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Advil and Powerade type of morning... but last night was fun.

Been a bit since I've been at a home opener we actually won/didn't collapse a lead.

With that said, tonight is going to be interesting... hopefully we can carry our momentum. I have a wedding to attend at 5pm - hoping to have the game pulled up using Fox Sports Ohio app at the reception :D

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
We had 10 players get at least one point last night and their average age was 23.4.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I dunno. Given that Torts just calls him Luc, I'm almost inclined to start referring to him as Skywalker.

Last season someone took a few shots at me for me excited we have the next great French player Vinny & St Louis were two of my favorites now we have Dubois. This guy has the tools

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Wow !!! Such skill, such speed and they are the youngest team in the NHL. Jarmo, I bow to you. You are constructing a monster that will dominate the NHL.

One of the guys who was a season ticket holder next to me from the very beginning. grabbed me and said, "Can you believe this?" I said, "no this is beyond anything I could have hoped for". This is going to be an amazing team.
You deserve this as much as anyone EDM. Being a fan is incredibly hard some times when every turn ends in disappointment. I struggled at times watching your disappointment. At x's my first response was to tell you to walk away. Glad we fans got to share the past years because this team is for real

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad