Jones - Werenski
Savard - Gavrikov
Kukan - MDZ

Merzlikins
Korpisalo

Last edited:

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Grigs in 1st have to like that. PLD still here have to not like that.

MDZ in and Peeke out?

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
We will beat them preds, 4-2.
Bjorky will have a heck of a game and score.
Korpi gets the nod and the win.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
My game day is not complete without a few inspiring words from Old Guy.

Reactions: Monk

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Grigs in 1st have to like that. PLD still here have to not like that.

MDZ in and Peeke out?
Are you really that anxious to get rid of him and blow a hole the size of Finland down the middle of our offensive roster?

Jarmo must be patient.

That said, I agree with you on Grigs. Grig’s best chance for on ice success is to be paired with offensively gifted players.

Last edited:
Reactions: majormajor and Monk

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Is there some logic to the order of the names on the CBJ roster above? The D makes sense more or less, but the Forwards?

Also

f*** YES! FINALLY!

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Is there some logic to the order of the names on the CBJ roster above? The D makes sense more or less, but the Forwards?

Also

f*** YES! FINALLY!
I don’t see any order in the forward lineup, seems to just be a list of players

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Are you really that anxious to get rid of him and blow a hole the size of Finland down the middle of our offensive roster?

Jarmo must be patient.

That said, I agree with you on Grigs. Grig’s best chance for on ice success is to be paired with offensively gifted players.

Yes i am that anxious about him. I hope we will get rid of him as soon as possible. He is best forward in our team and cant be lefted out of roster i get that but still f*** that guy.

Reactions: thebus88

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Going to be strange watching games this season with no crowds at home arenas. Unfortunately, if Nashville scores, we still get to hear Tim McGraw tell us how much he likes it and loves it.

Reactions: I3LI3 and Greggo56

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
There’s a good chance we see a few thousand at NWA this season
I hope so....I'm a day 1 season ticket holder and going to CBJ games is something I really look forward to. Also, just saw that Nashville is allowing a couple thousand in the building, but it will still be nothing like normal.

rotsbu

Feb 14, 2020
Am I a terrible fan if I stick with my YTTV and don't jump thru hoops to get FSO anytime soon?

Nonetheless, good to have CBJ hockey back! I'm sure there'll be plenty here to keep me entertained without seeing the games live :sarcasm:

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
There was a game years ago. I think against the Oilers where a snow storm hit Columbus right around rush hour. We still went to the game along with about 3000 other people. Being in an arena that empty was weird. 2000 or less would be even weirder.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
There was a game years ago. I think against the Oilers where a snow storm hit Columbus right around rush hour. We still went to the game along with about 3000 other people. Being in an arena that empty was weird. 2000 or less would be even weirder.

With that context I think it'd actually be a pretty cool experience. Given the COVID context, not so much.

Reactions: majormajor

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I think Torts has a soft spot for korpi. And some loyalty too.

Korpi went through all the shit of being a backup for years and not playing much, and when he did he didn’t play particularly well. He could have bitched behind the scenes asking for more playing time (maybe he did, idk) or wanting to be moved. But he stayed in his role and waited for his turn. Once he did get his turn he played well enough to keep Elvis, the hot shot new guy who many penciled in to take over the role before playing a game here, on the bench. Torts always appreciates players like that.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Figured it would be Korpisalo.. I don't dislike Elvis or doubt his potential, but it almost just feels like Korpi's job to lose -- then again that could just be my loyalty talking.

Reactions: thebus88

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
After reading Portzy in the Athletic I am continually amazed that we even have a team. LETS GO JACKETS!!!!! If you want out of here play your way out - we aren't getting low balled, blue balled, or beat over the fricking head by our own players. We are one of the 31 NHL teams, LETS WIN!!!!! Safe is death is restored - we can rely on our blue line and our Goalie's. Frick that's the strength of our team!

I predict we beat the Preds 4-2. & Welcom Grigs & MDZ to the lineup. Foudy - Robinson... skate your butts off the 4th line, why because your younger, faster, and we just plain like you. Speaking of like - I think I love the line of Jenns Tex & Bems.. LETS GO!!!!

Reactions: thebus88 and ViD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad