GDT: Game 1 - Colorado Avalanche vs Minnesota Wild - 7PM MT. PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Holden has played almost 5 more minutes than EJ. :laugh:

edit: A bit closer now after the last shift.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Why would Holden ever be the Avs' leader in ice time? Let alone by over a full minute?

It has to be some advanced coaching tactics to sell him for a trade that's in the works. Right?

Crisp Breakout

Jan 3, 2011
Chicago
I was a huge proponent and then apologist for Roy as coach. I'm done. I want him out of here before he and Sakic manage to tarnish the memories of when the Avs were respectable.

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
Holden is playing Sutter minutes. A guy who shouldn't even be on the team really is playing more minutes than our #1 dman

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Plenty of bright spots. But this team is still playing the same. Terrible defensive play. I think the first 10 games will still be rough. They were clearly amped up to start but that dissipated fast.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
What a morale blow this is going to be to the team. Can see some real struggles coming these next few weeks.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Holden has played almost 5 more minutes than EJ. :laugh:

edit: A bit closer now after the last shift.

I dunno why Roy is treating Holden like Sacco was treating Hunwick. Either scratched or leads the team in ice time.

Him and Guenin are killing a defensive pair each. Even though Barrie hasn't individually been good either. But dragging that piece of **** called Guenin around is impossible.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I can't believe I'm watching this. Just an utter collapse.

Oh I can believe this.

Classic Avs meltdown.
In the past few seasons it has ended with us winning by 1 or getting to OT.
Today not so much.

Also my condolences to all the people from here at the can (TMV and TV at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad