Post-Game Talk: Game 1: Caps vs. Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
We have been waiting for this for one year. This series will show what this team is made off.

Just win tonigt. Otherwise everything will be questioned already again. ;)

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
$

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
We have been waiting for this for one year. This series will show what this team is made off.

Just win tonigt. Otherwise everything will be questioned already again. ;)

Im the opposite, i don't think game 1 has any indication at all on how the series is going to go. Don't forget, the last two times we met them we beat them in game 1 and still lost the series.

Personally the biggest thing I'm going to look for is how the team plays. Are they going to start sleepy like they usually do after a long time off? Coaching decisions (i.e. using last change advantage when it comes to line matching, turtling if we have a lead, playing your top guys less than 18 minutes per night, etc..), a full 60 minute effort for once? So basically I'm watching if they will be making the same mistakes against Pitts as they did against Tor. if they continue to play like they did against Tor they are doomed. If they can finally put together a 60 minute effort and Trots won't look like he is getting outreached once again, than we have a chance even if we do loose game 1

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Is it National broadcast only now? Bracing myself for the endless commentary gushing over the "Pens skill and the Caps hard work ethic "

I'd pay to watch a channel with only audio is players and crowd...

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Is it National broadcast only now? Bracing myself for the endless commentary gushing over the "Pens skill and the Caps hard work ethic "

I'd pay to watch a channel with only audio is players and crowd...

How long before Pierre saying that Crosby has 2 cups and Ovi 0?

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Long-time lurker and old Caps board poster (is there a board there anymore? lol). I promised myself not to post here until the 2nd round because our season really starts today.

Went to Caps practice yesterday and they looked good. Was especially impressed with Orlov. :amazed:

Please score more goals than the flightless avian nbc virus.

Thanks!

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Long-time lurker and old Caps board poster (is there a board there anymore? lol). I promised myself not to post here until the 2nd round because our season really starts today.

Went to Caps practice yesterday and they looked good. Was especially impressed with Orlov. :amazed:

Please score more goals than the flightless avian nbc virus.

Thanks!

You'll fit right in.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Don't give up odd mans like it's your job and punish that D. We wouldn't get away with icing it and they shouldn't either...

#changethenarrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad