Post-Game Talk: GAME 1: Capos @ Poffers, 7:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
The good news is, the Caps tend to play harder against the top teams. Probably a short leash on VV and SS.

I'm counting on the Willy train to run over a few swamp rats tonight (well, hope it's not on the red line because it'll either be late or on fire).

giphy.gif

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I dreamed last night Caps win 5-1. It's only a dream though.
Post automatically merged:

We need to attack relentlessly when Gudas is on the ice. Take advantage of him.

There will be some sort of series changing hit, just not sure who does it.

Reactions: Neil Racki

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I dreamed last night Caps win 5-1. It's only a dream though.

There will be some sort of series changing hit, just not sure who does it.

We know what's going to happen. Wilson will hit someone. Hard. The main boards and social media will go nuts, pretending he's been at this all year and needs to be locked up, kicked out of the league, locked up some more and sent to bed with no dinner. The league will pressure the refs who will try to put him in the box 2-3 times the next game and Lavi will have to choose whether to let the whiners neuter one of his most effective weapons vs FLA or stay the course.

Don't give in. Punish them. F#ck the consequences.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Caption contest.

Lol what a vote of confidence re: Vitek from Lavi!

“We gave him the start last year in the playoffs and he sucked and then got hurt so that wasn’t ideal but f*** it he’s probably better than the other guy at this point so for this game he’ll get a shot. Go team.”

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
We know what's going to happen. Wilson will hit someone. Hard. The main boards and social media will go nuts, pretending he's been at this all year and needs to be locked up, kicked out of the league, locked up some more and sent to bed with no dinner. The league will pressure the refs who will try to put him in the box 2-3 times the next game and Lavi will have to choose whether to let the whiners neuter one of his most effective weapons vs FLA or stay the course.

Don't give in. Punish them. F#ck the consequences.

Yep no mercy given.

Lol what a vote of confidence re: Vitek from Lavi!

“We gave him the start last year in the playoffs and he sucked and then got hurt so that wasn’t ideal but f*** it he’s probably better than the other guy at this point so for this game he’ll get a shot. Go team.”
Waiting for someone to make a avatar of Lavi's face like with Oate's years ago.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
I wanna say kuzy or Ovie but something is nagging at me to say Sheary so we’ll go with him
I have a nagging feeling that it'll be 3 different Panthers but we can LARP for one afternoon.

I have low expectations for this series, which means the Caps will end up winning tonight and taking a 2-1 series lead after game 3 just so I will get my hopes up before they crush me.

Attachments

• inevtiable.gif
    inevtiable.gif
    672.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad