Finland
Thanks man, your opinion matters to me.

Not.
xgz9nkR.gif

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Kind of surprised Wilson isn't playing. I would have preferred having him in the line-up compared to #13 but oh well. Hopefully, he is back in the line-up pretty soon !

Reactions: Murzu

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Burakovsky not on the PP at all? Pretty safe bet PP1 will be
Landeskog-Kadri-Rantanen
MacKinnon-Makar
Feels like they want to know what they have with Nuke. They give him Wilson's roster spot + some PP time. I fully expect the whole thing to be the Yakupov experiment all over again.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Feels like they want to know what they have with Nuke. They give him Wilson's roster spot + some PP time. I fully expect the whole thing to be the Yakupov experiment all over again.

I just think hes a serviceable bottom six player they'll use while they have the need. Wilson hasn't played lately.

The only thing that does not really make sense to me with that lineup is splitting up Kadri and Donskoi.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I just think hes a serviceable bottom six player they'll use while they have the need. Wilson hasn't played lately.

The only thing that does not really make sense to me with that lineup is splitting up Kadri and Donskoi.

They see him as a 3rd liner while they see Bura and Jost as top 6ers. It feels like the lineup tonight was decided a while ago, especially the forwards. Looks like that's the lines they had on paper before camp.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
They see him as a 3rd liner while they see Bura and Jost as top 6ers. It feels like the lineup tonight was decided a while ago, especially the forwards. Looks like that's the lines they had on paper before camp.

Man I am trying to hold onto some hope Bura does not just suck, and end up a waste of space. It is sooo difficult though.

Reactions: Murzu and Balthazar

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Gotta give Jost & Bura a chance!

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
The Bura hate is wiiiiiiiiild already. From the posts here I'm expecting a much worse Kerfoot, hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

The hate was real from the second that trade was announced. He's not a completely useless hockey player, but he's not a guy you want anywhere near your top 6. For all of Kerfoot's faults, I'd prefer Kerfoot (not taking his contract into consideration).

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Really curious to see who gets the Lion's share of minutes on the back end.

I'm going to guess:

Makar- 23 minutes
Girard/EJ- 22 minutes
Zadorov- 19 minutes
Timmins/Graves- 15 minutes

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Really curious to see who gets the Lion's share of minutes on the back end.

I'm going to guess:

Makar- 23 minutes
Girard/EJ- 22 minutes
Zadorov- 19 minutes
Timmins/Graves- 15 minutes

I think EJ will get 25+, Girard in the 24 range, Makar and Z in the 20, Timmins and Graves in the 15-16.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad