Pre-Game Talk: GAME 1 10/11 7:40 PM - Connor Bedard? Meet Matthew Poitras - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
If you can dodge a wrench … you an dodge a puck
1697043527801.png

Sounds like a Phillip Glass soundtrack too

Reactions: Zillah

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Super pumped to get the centennial season underway. Major major props to Monty and DS/Cam for giving the kids a shot. Lauko has worked his butt off and has been patient. Beecher clearly is hungry and has worked hard to get to where he is at. Poitras' is chasing the dream and played well enough to force the Bs' hand. And, although Lohrei is not in the opening night lineup he will be here in time. All very deserving players.

Could be a great season provided top 6 F and star D players can stay relatively healthy. Will greatly miss Bergy, Matrix, and Hall, but the Bs have the talent to surprise the doubters around the league. Go Bs!!!

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Go Bs, but wake me up come playoff time if they make it. April is still so fresh in my mind.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I watched the game vs the Pens last night, and honestly, the Bruins should not have trouble tonight- the Hawks D is kind of crap, and our D is overall better than the Pens, Plus we don't have that jackass Jarry in net, either-either of our two guys are better by a good bit. Having said that, we will now get blown out :laugh:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't have HUGE expectations for this squad this year but I'm super excited to just get back in my winter rhythm of crushing pints and watching some hockey.

Bruins open tonight with a 4-2 win, Lucic also scores the first goal of the centennial season.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad