Gambling this Post season ? Don't use Proline

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
I think i will sign up for it!

I was profitable using proline. sometimes their odds are completely wack and you can cash out pretty big, but after looking at Bet365 it looks pretty good.

if you sign up using a debit card, can they still wire you your winnings? and can you collect the winnings when ever you want? like could i just let them build up over say a month or two?

Check out a few - there is one based in Quebec (SportsInteraction) that is really popular, and a few others. Many have deposit bonuses too (they will double your deposit up to $200 as example). FYI, and I am not promoting any one site over another, but Pinnacle supposedly has the lowest "juice" of the big books.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Check out a few - there is one based in Quebec (SportsInteraction) that is really popular, and a few others. Many have deposit bonuses too (they will double your deposit up to $200 as example). FYI, and I am not promoting any one site over another, but Pinnacle supposedly has the lowest "juice" of the big books.

Ya i might, Bet365 isnt accepting any of my cards so thats annoying

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Proline has always been a joke. Nothing like throwing 10 bucks down and picking 5 games correctly to only walk away with $30 profit. The odds are atrocious. Use any site but them, it's a monopoly like many other things in this country like alcohol and pot. The only reason stuff like OLG and pot is and will be legal is because it's a massive cash cow. Not to say that bet365 or others aren't in it to make money, but they're giving you far better payouts and odds. Or you can just invest through an online broker. If you do your research you can make good money in the stock market off short term gains.

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
I just joined and it seems awesome but then I tried roulette and did pretty good within 2 spins so can anyone confirm that this isn’t a scam please lol

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I've been with Boedog.eu for the past 2-3 years now. Love it, Other than a couple weeks ago I cant remember the last time I bought a proline. Won about $60-70 total betting March Madness that two weeks and then baseball, which was a struggle at first than I caught on with that.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Betting any type of parlay be it with proline or online, is ridiculous. Suckers go for the parlay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad