• Ben Harpir

• Justin Halak

Results are only viewable after voting.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This actually isn't off base. But we should care more about the idea of equality than the idea that this is more of a virtue signal. If this type of thing grows the game and makes fans feel comfortable, it's worth it.

I don't think that many people are under the illusion that the league or other corporations that do similar things are motivated truly by doing good.

So here's my question. I'm not condoning what Provorov did but wouldn't it have been better to just ignore him rather than make a big case about the one guy that disagreed with Pride Night? Basically instead of the story being support for the LGBT community it became about ONE person that didn't come out during warmups. This is different obviously from the Rangers as a team not doing it.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
So here's my question. I'm not condoning what Provorov did but wouldn't it have been better to just ignore him rather than make a big case about the one guy that disagreed with Pride Night? Basically instead of the story being support for the LGBT community it became about ONE person that didn't come out during warmups. This is different obviously from the Rangers as a team not doing it.
I don't think so. If anything, I think knowing it was a specific person made it far easier. I am wondering with the Rangers if there wasn't an objection but more fear about family members. It's hard to know. I know that Kravtsov is from a pretty privileged family, so kind of curious about that aspect.

All said and done, I'm glad we understood what happened with Philly. It was religion. I wish we had more clarity regarding the Rangers, but maybe it's best that we don't know as much. Especially if it is a less bigoted reason (or not bigoted at all even).

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
@Leonardo87 I think they hit my inbox by mistake, this seems to be for you.

Attachments

• 2BBDA1FC-617C-4475-AEC7-9D5986F5CD96.jpeg
    2BBDA1FC-617C-4475-AEC7-9D5986F5CD96.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: Leonardo87

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
You are living in fantasyland. Every contender has cap issues.
I said other teams dont have cap issues? Im pretty sure i said the specific cap issues we have are due to short sightedness and poor decision making.

You're not reading and then compounding that by being condescending and rude. Relax, take a breath.

The Rangers do have a pool of under 25 guys who ooze talent. Fox, Miller, Schneider, Kakko, Chytil, Laf is a good young talent pool.
What's your point and why would you say this in this context?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
You are damn right I am positive. Why wouldn't I be?
Again what r u reading? I never questioned you being positive

4 teams made it to the ECF and they were 2 wins from the finals. They simply ran out of gas against Tampa as they had played 20 playoff games in 40 days.
this is your opinion and I literally just told u I understand it and am not telling you you're wrong. To me, they lacked the talent, got lucky and lack the talent to get their consistently in the future. But they WOULDNT if they hadnt blown their load. Somehow you and the other dude want to start getting nasty over this. God forbid I have a different opinion about a hockey team

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00