News Article: Gallant in protocol, Knoblauch to fill in

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I think most of his extra weight was added during Covid when all he was doing was golfing-playing cards-playing with grandkids-spending time at the rinks every day/night in the winters -rink fries LOL and likely having a few pops while doing so and collecting $$30,000.00 US a week from Las Vegas .They have let us play through them a few times on the golf course and he was never as big as he is these days . He's at that age though where he should be paying a bit more attention to the waistline .

Yup, he has the resources here to help him even lose a little.

Reactions: leetch99

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
I bet McKegg would make a great coach after his passing days end. I bet he thinks the game good but it's just his body can't keep up.

Because, you know, he's got a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg.

I have to be brutally honest that I'm lost on this hfboards joke of McKegg. Can someone edumacate me some? lol

Reactions: leetch99

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
He is so uncoordinated on the ice and that is because his limbs are in the wrong place. Just a way to describe a player devoid of skills.

He is a player whose floor and ceiling is exactly the same. Some coaches like to know exactly what they get from a player and with McKegg that is exactly what you get.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yeah, ol' McKeggory isn't awful. You can do worse for a 13th or 14th forward. He's not really going to contribute much positive, but he's also not going to f*** up too badly, either. And honestly, just having a guy you can send out there to soak up a handful of minutes and kill the odd penalty, is not a bad thing. Now of course he has played way too much this season, but that's because of the bizarre circumstances that we all live in.

He's literally as boring of a player as there is, but he keeps finding work for a reason. Honestly if he didn't have such a ridiculous name, 95% of people wouldn't even know who he is.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
He just has a name that's ripe for mockery. Greg McKegg. Gregory McKeggory. Whatever you want to call him.

Then, of course:

He is so uncoordinated on the ice and that is because his limbs are in the wrong place. Just a way to describe a player devoid of skills.

He is a player whose floor and ceiling is exactly the same. Some coaches like to know exactly what they get from a player and with McKegg that is exactly what you get.

LOL Thanks fellas. I know what McKegg brings but love this extra info LOL

It's too funny that my wife has heard WAY too many times during a Ranger broadcast, me vocally opposing his parents' thought process for naming children. "seriously though, if you have the last name of McKegg, do you name your son Greg? Greg The Keg McKegg...Greg the...blash blah" and off I go with stupid names lol

Cheers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad