News Article: Gallant in protocol, Knoblauch to fill in

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Light schedule the next ten games so it should be only the LA/SJ/Philly games.

He did fine last year except that one game they blew the lead late.

I'm hoping Kelly is back to help him by the SJ game.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
When I heard him sniffling in post game presser, I texted my friend that he should be surprised if he is in protocol soon. Didn't think it would be this soon.

Creepingjeff

Mar 4, 2016
I really like Knoblauch as a coach and hope they can keep him around to be the next coach after Turk. Problem with this plan is I hope they do great with Turk for a long time.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
He definitely stopped working out after his playing career ended. The back injury must have been very bad.
I think most of his extra weight was added during Covid when all he was doing was golfing-playing cards-playing with grandkids-spending time at the rinks every day/night in the winters -rink fries LOL and likely having a few pops while doing so and collecting $$30,000.00 US a week from Las Vegas .They have let us play through them a few times on the golf course and he was never as big as he is these days . He's at that age though where he should be paying a bit more attention to the waistline .

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
When I heard him sniffling in post game presser, I texted my friend that he should be surprised if he is in protocol soon. Didn't think it would be this soon.
Sniffling is something many of us do . Just him going from East Coast to West Coast can trigger that stuff easily enough . LOL....I have the sniffles/runny nose almost every day for 3 years now...it's never ending...I blame it on age and the never ending amount of pesticides and insecticides used for farming practices to grow the perfect potatoe to feed the World our famous PEI Potatoes .

Reactions: White Death 24

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Someone please tell me Quinn not not in the " line of succession" God forbid any more coaches are out for any time.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021

Ranger coaches should have n95 masks on with covid flying - traveling too .
It’s careless to be honest .
Gallant isn’t a youngan.“
Kocur 12:24 am

I jinxed the man​

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Someone please tell me Quinn not not in the " line of succession" God forbid any more coaches are out for any time.
Gonna assume you are joking since we’d probably see Chris Drury behind the bench before we saw anything like that.

Hell Thanos could snap half the universe out of existence and Quinn still wouldn’t have a job here

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Gonna assume you are joking since we’d probably see Chris Drury behind the bench before we saw anything like that.

Hell Thanos could snap half the universe out of existence and Quinn still wouldn’t have a job here
I was 100% joking.

Reactions: Fitzy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille