GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Both Tinordi and Bealieu should be in the team's roster. Enough of this Murray and Cube thing. I liked Murray for a while because he hits like a freight train and is tough, but he's just a liability out there. Cube, well, he's nearly 40 years old and should've stopped playing years ago and enjoyed retirement.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Did MT force Crosby and Malkin to play a grinding game in pittsburgh?

he got fired 52 games after taking them to cup final...didnt happen for no reason...

Everyone played d,new coach felt they needed to play up tempo, and use players skills.......Here we are same row boat.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Forgive me, but...

Subban is not that good tonight.

Everyone on the team is playing like garbage. Maybe not Gallagher and Beaulieu, but even that is relative.

Hard to point fingers at individual players when things are like that. Instead, it's time to look elsewhere.

Analyzer*

Beaulieu looked pretty good tonight imo.

Make sure to keep that forward high. We got the lead, no need to take chances...

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I think the critical part missing in Therrien's game plan is that he doesn't quite realize yet that in order to win games when you only score 1 goal, you have to give up 0.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Both Tinordi and Bealieu should be in the team's roster. Enough of this Murray and Cube thing. I liked Murray for a while because he hits like a freight train and is tough, but he's just a liability out there. Cube, well, he's nearly 40 years old and should've stopped playing years ago and enjoyed retirement.
At the very least I'd like to see what Tinordi can do.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I can see why the rumors of teams possibly inquiring about Beaulieu might be true. Such a smooth and great skater. Hope the Habs hang on to the guy.

PricePkPatch*

I don't understand why the hell Therrien started the game with Murray-Subban instead of Beaulieu-Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad