Galiev vs. Kuhnhackl

DoctorDoak

Mar 21, 2006
Ontario
Which is the better/more intriguing prospect, in your opinion?

I haven't seen a lot of either, but this strikes me as a difficult comparison. Kuhn's a budding goalscoring power forward, whereas Galiev's slighter frame means his game is more based on skill and speed. Any particular reason for pairing these two?

member 30781

I haven't seen a lot of either, but this strikes me as a difficult comparison. Kuhn's a budding goalscoring power forward, whereas Galiev's slighter frame means his game is more based on skill and speed. Any particular reason for pairing these two?

WWII flashbacks? :dunno:

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Hard to compare, Galiev's a very handsy player whereas Kuhnhackl's more a sniper with an elite shot.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK

Galiev was one of the Pens board draft darlings last year.

YEGJuniorFan

Dec 3, 2009
Edmonton
I have not seen much of Kuhnhackel, I really like the way Galiev gains the zone with speed and confidence. He is uber skilled but seems to attack deep, I have been really impressed with him during the memorial cup (admitting its the only time the Sea Dogs have been televised in my area)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad