Galchenyum's Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread - Washington available, PM me

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
I say we do a new one with less GMs, so we get more activity, look at the other fantasy draft that was going on. They started after us and passed us by a long shot. Things happen people get busy, so I say we do a new one with 16 GMs or so.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Yeah, this league is really not going far at all with Galchenyum not being able to go on and the lack of active GMs. I wouldn't mind starting a new league (still fantasy hockey) with less GMs. If people are on board, I don't mind running too, unless someone else wants to take on that role? What do ya'll think?

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Yeah, this league is really not going far at all with Galchenyum not being able to go on and the lack of active GMs. I wouldn't mind starting a new league (still fantasy hockey) with less GMs. If people are on board, I don't mind running too, unless someone else wants to take on that role? What do ya'll think?

Let's do a 16 GM fantasy league. Just how the other one is going and look how fast they are going. I can help.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
So far this is who we have on-board if we decide to start a new fantasy hockey league:

1) Koivu777
2) Gordo221
3) Donutlee
4) JI123

Looking for a total of 16.... Need 12 more....

donut

Sep 5, 2012
And waste all this effort. :(

Why not hijack/pirate this draft and get it done!

I know, I really don't want to abandon this draft but there's actually been a HUGE amount of inactivity from many GMs... and the Commish...

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
So far this is who we have on-board if we decide to start a new fantasy hockey league:

1) Koivu777
2) Gordo221
3) Donutlee
4) JI123

Looking for a total of 16.... Need 12 more....

You could start a new thread to capture people's attention. BTW Galchenyum has pretty much disappeared off the face of the Earth. He was supposed to get back on on Canada day.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
BTW Galchenyum has pretty much disappeared off the face of the Earth. He was supposed to get back on on Canada day.
Make his name mud. Sorry, but... he disappeared on opening weekend for some unannounced awol wedding and then suddenly without notice was moving to a new home?

I am trying to start a new league of committed GMs because I am sick and tired of AWOL commishes killing leagues. A good commish is online every day or anticipates being away and has someone else carry the load, PM's teams on the clock and upcoming to give heads up, replaces deadbeat GMs quickly, manages wait lists, manages things well. I have been doing drafts online since ''03 and a good commish is worth his weight in gold. It makes all the difference!

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Make his name mud. Sorry, but... he disappeared on opening weekend for some unannounced awol wedding and then suddenly without notice was moving to a new home?

I am trying to start a new league of committed GMs because I am sick and tired of AWOL commishes killing leagues. A good commish is online every day or anticipates being away and has someone else carry the load, PM's teams on the clock and upcoming to give heads up, replaces deadbeat GMs quickly, manages wait lists, manages things well. I have been doing drafts online since ''03 and a good commish is worth his weight in gold. It makes all the difference!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, this league was dying from day one.

donut

Sep 5, 2012

I should get clearance from you first since you just made a new thread for a new league. Is it fine with you if I make a new thread, hijacking this league type over to it? Just don't want to have multiple threads of multiple leagues going on at once.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
So I'm going to go ahead with making the new league/thread. Just thought I would let people know and be on the lookout!

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Ive been checking in everyday. But there hasnt been much to check in on lately. A 16 gm league would definitely work. 30 gms is tough evn when they all say they are active.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Yeah, Galchenyum said he'd be back on the 1st and still hasn't come back. I'm starting a new one and hoping for ACTIVE GMs who will stick around for the years to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad