Gained 75 pounds since COVID started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
...and I wasn't exactly light to begin with. :biglaugh: My entire Amazon order history is nothing but M&M's. M&M's are considered COVID-neutral, which is probably why I haven't gotten sick yet (knock on wood). I have a theory that they started this whole thing just to boost M&M sales. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
...and I wasn't exactly light to begin with. :biglaugh: My entire Amazon order history is nothing but M&M's. M&M's are considered COVID-neutral, which is probably why I haven't gotten sick yet (knock on wood). I have a theory that they started this whole thing just to boost M&M sales. LOL

Only 75 lbs? Those are rookie numbers. I put on 75 kg.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office

...regular or Peanut??...cuz if it's Peanut, that actually counts as "good" food as well as crap food...that's how I pass it by the wife, anyways...:laugh:

Sep 18, 2009
You have to change your beverage to water or zero calories and drink before each meal trust me

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Been having some bladder problems lately, probably because I'm drinking to much soda. That stuff goes right through me LOL.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
The covid regimen wasn’t to keep us healthy, but to keep us controlled and obedient. Sorry to hear about the detrimental effect that the covid ruling still put on people. Don’t worry, the fear propagande starts in September, when kids will be in school and that the authorities can use that to control the parents. Nothing new, history shows that “leaders” are crooks. Lol

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The covid regimen wasn’t to keep us healthy, but to keep us controlled and obedient. Sorry to hear about the detrimental effect that the covid ruling still put on people. Don’t worry, the fear propagande starts in September, when kids will be in school and that the authorities can use that to control the parents. Nothing new, history shows that “leaders” are crooks. Lol
You are dead wrong. M&M's are COVID-neutral so there is no added risk. I am spending a couple hundred dollars a month on M&M's but that is actually not a lot for how much you get. Plus I am getting 5% cash back with my Amazon card so the savings really adds up. You can't find a better value on chocolate than M&M's these days.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I gained about 15 lbs in the first year of COVID, then caught it and lost about 20lbs in 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad