Player Discussion: Gage Goncalves

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Coop after the game:

"Gage won a lot of points in the locker room when Cerny got hit there and he jumped in to defend a teammate. So, that's always gonna get you points. But I thought he had poise with the puck, he made plays that almost scored, didn't get to play a ton tonight, but I think in your first game it's kind of a blur anyway. But he showed he can play in this league."

Luke Glendening:

"I thought he was great. Stuck up for a teammate there right away. That's huge. It means a ton to the room. I don't know if you saw our bench after that, but we were pretty fired up. I thought that really said a lot about him as a player, and as a teammate."

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
I think his skating needs a bit of work, but he made some nice plays in the opportunities he had. The only reason why Sheary has stayed in the lineup when he's been healthy is his skating ability. Goncalves makes more positive plays, so hoping to see him get more chances in games/seasons to come.

Reactions: Renopucker

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Everyone, including us, has been saying we have no prospects yet they're showing up every game and not shitting the bed.

The new era is coming, Coop will coach them up.

Reactions: Renopucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad