Gagarin Cup 2014 • Conference Semi-Finals • SKA St. Petersburg vs Lokomotiv Yaroslavl

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
One more choke job by SKA :handclap: All-Star team defeated by the 8th seed. I sincerely thought there is no way they cannot not win the cup with that roster at the beginning of the year. Oh well, I guess they will sign Ovechkin, Grabo and Bobrovsky in the summer and will get to the conference finals next year

tohaa

Apr 23, 2012
Loko looked dominant in the third, but I still don't understand how they kept SKA from scoring in the last couple minutes. Awesome result!

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
SKA is a great organization, they do so well off the ice but their team does not play like a team and the coaching is just plain ridiculous...

As long as SKA exist, they will never win anything.

NINYIslanders

Jan 3, 2005
Belfast
Fairytale stuff for Loko Yaroslavl.

Only a couple of years after that horrible disaster and they have beaten the defending champions and number 1 seeds Dynamo Moscow in round one followed by the big spending number 2 seed SKA in round two.

Really hope they go all the way.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
They just might, although Lev if they win today have a playing style that doesnt suit them much. but we will see.

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
One more choke job by SKA :handclap: All-Star team defeated by the 8th seed. I sincerely thought there is no way they cannot not win the cup with that roster at the beginning of the year. Oh well, I guess they will sign Ovechkin, Grabo and Bobrovsky in the summer and will get to the conference finals next year
I think Joe Thornton and Roberto Luongo would feel like home too.

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
The curse of Sushinsky's janitor works

Medevedev should leave SKA or his KHL president office to remove damage

He did help the team a lot distancing himself from its business few seasons ago. But I'm afraid, if he resigned from his KHL office, he'd be very likely to be replaced by the current SKA chairman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad