Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
popaganda_bork.png

Alright! :handclap:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Erat-Fisher-SK
Wilson-Legwand-Hornqvist (our best line last night)
Smith-Spaling-Bourque
Yip-Gaustad-Halischuk

That lineup is 100x better

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Clune is like a knot on a dogs wang. You don't know why its there it just is.......

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Trigg, Yip does an adaquate job as a 4th liner, his weakness is taking penalties. The 4th line is not the place to develop top six talent so Watson on the 4th is just a terrible idea. With that said Trotz uses the 4 line for alot. He has negitively effected many players over the years working them on the 4th line, while other players with far less talent have been placed on the other three lines.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Ahh but here's the fault in that. Trotz rolls his lines, all are built the same way, and all are supposed to be playing the same system, meaning there's no "checking line" or "crash line" or lol "scoring line".

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
Ahh but here's the fault in that. Trotz rolls his lines, all are built the same way, and all are supposed to be playing the same system, meaning there's no "checking line" or "crash line" or lol "scoring line".

It still gives us an extra line. No mcg or "goon" clune

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
The bottom 6 is so much better when Borky is in there. You got to love his mix of speed, aggressiveness,grit and talent.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
His play style is perfect for us. And he's good. I love him, he makes players around him better.

Always the sign of a good player, like Bobby Orr, or Larry Byrd in basketball.

Since Bourque was called up, the Admirals signed Brad Winchester, former UW Badger and Dallas Stars player, to a PTO. His 390 NHL games and 6'5" frame should help the team in a few areas.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Always the sign of a good player, like Bobby Orr, or Larry Byrd in basketball.

Since Bourque was called up, the Admirals signed Brad Winchester, former UW Badger and Dallas Stars player, to a PTO. His 390 NHL games and 6'5" frame should help the team in a few areas.

There's quite a bit of speculation that this a tryout for Winchester to take that fourth line LW spot in Nashville. I don't think he'll be in Milwaukee for very long. Much more useful player than Clune.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Seeing alot of the northeast division here, he reminds me of a Brad Marchand. Fiesty, will hit anyone no matter the size differential, top6/top9 scoring potential.

Glad to have him back, this team really misses his physical presence more than anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad