Gabe Vilardi with a sweet between the legs goal

Nov 24, 2006
Lmao I can't believe he was dealt in a f***ing package for Dubois. It's bad enough 1 for 1.
In hindsight, it's not that bad from this Jets fan's point of view. Vilardi is the real deal but his health is a question mark. Alex Iafallo is decent but probably 50% overpaid for what he brings. Kupari has basically been a healthy scratch for most of the year and we're a few years from finding out what a 2024 2nd rounder turns into.

The bad part is that, so far at least, Dubois hasn't been the player he should have been for the Kings.

Reactions: hn777 and theMajor

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Jokes aside Vilardi is arguably the most lethal in the league from that spot, he's got several highlights from there. Size, reach, and hands near the crease...like prime Corey Perry.

He is also inordinately relaxed/poised when he's around the crease area making plays.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
While watching the game, I was imagining how much better LA would be if they had kept Vilardi and signed Ryan O'Reilly. Combined, they make less than Dubois, but have 2.5x the points.
Kings would be 10000% better off if they had kept Iafallo and Vilardi. worst Kings deal ever

Reactions: ibleedkings

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
He's got more goals than Dubois.

If Dubois doesn't bounce back in 1-3 seasons this deal is highway robbery. I say he gets bought out otherwise or is traded for a contract just as bad or is exposed in an expansion draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00