Injury Report: Gabe Vilardi Timeline

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, feel free to merge, mods.

Looks like Gabe is skating on his own, and may start practicing with the team on the Florida trip (Nov 22)

Arniel suggested a few practices to see how he responds. That should put him around Dec 1 to return if there are no setbacks.

Thankfully we've done pretty well without him, I'm really excited to see how this improves our group further!

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

Looks like Gabe is skating on his own, and may start practicing with the team on the Florida trip (Nov 22)

Arniel suggested a few practices to see how he responds. That should put him around Dec 1 to return if there are no setbacks.

Thankfully we've done pretty well without him, I'm really excited to see how this improves our group further!

That would put him exactly on 6 weeks. Good estimation for his return.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

Now open one for Kupari ...... :sarcasm:

Reactions: Jet

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
What the f*** to do you call those... distressed hockey pants? Is this the new thing in practice chic? :laugh:
I wear gotch until there are 2 strings holding it together. Fashion has gone full Ben Stiller.
IMG_5379.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad