Gabby,KLLR, and Dongs GM game 4.0 DRAFT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
extralarge.png

1297417689459_ORIGINAL.jpg

The Washington Capitals are so proud to announce that they have been able to draft both Max Domi and Bo Horvat, teammates on the Memorial Cup Finalist London Knights. We hope that these two continue to be a dynamic duo all throughout their career right here in their new hometown, Washington. Welcome to the Capital, boys, and prepare to Rock the Red.​

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
Wait, I wasn't PM'd... Can I make these picks (Buffalo also owns the Toronto pick)

EDIT: BNL said I could re-pick

With their next two selections, 16th and 17th overall, the Buffalo Sabres select:

Ryan Pulock, D

and

Alex Wennberg, C

Last edited:

Jussijuice

Jun 28, 2012
Columbus is pleased to select with the 20th overall pick in the Draft:

Anthony Mantha

Jussijuice

Jun 28, 2012
Columbus is proud to select with the 24th Overall pick in the NHL Entry Draft:

Samuel Morin

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
:stars

With back to back picks (Montreal from the Eriksson trade and Boston from the Jagr trade,) the Dallas Stars are mother****ing ecstatic to announce that they select, from the Western Hockey League's Portland Winterhawks and Prince Albert Raiders, center Nic Petan, and defenseman Joshua Morrissey.

Petan_Nicolas_12_13_11913.jpg

josh_morrissey.jpg

:stars look forward to them playing an integral role, Nic as a top six skill player, and Josh as a power play quarterback and all-around ****ing genie.​

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
:stars

With the final pick of the first round, the Dallas Stars are proud to select, from the USNTDP, center J.T. Compher.​

Jussijuice

Jun 28, 2012
#22 SJ pick of Anthony Mantha is Columbus's selection. I was traded the pick.

Pumped I got Baptiste in the 3rd, was considering taking him at 24.

Aela*

wpg has wsh 1st, you didn't change that. we also have st louis 2nd, which i'd prefer to use on bjorkstrand, lodge, baptiste, duclair or lipon if you don't mind, thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad