Post-Game Talk: G82, Caps/Rongos, 12:30 pm est, Verizon Center, NBC

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
A matinee for our regular season finale.

Capitol-in-Washington-D.C..jpg

vs

images

Per Prewitt, no line up changes and Holtby in net. No Orlov.

8-92-42
90-19-20
25-21-22
65-46-49

27-2
44-74
6-52

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Maybe some masochist who has figured out all the point/seed scenarios for the last 2 days can post them. I am not that masochist.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Maybe some masochist who has figured out all the point/seed scenarios for the last 2 days can post them. I am not that masochist.
Ottawa v. NYR if:
PIT can earn at least 1 point more than Ottawa does tomorrow & BOS loses in any fashion.
Ottawa v. TB if:
Ottawa wins & DET loses in regulation.
Ottawa v. MTL if:
DET gets any points at all. AND Ottawa matches or earns more points than PIT in their games tomorrow. AND BOS loses in any fashion.
Ottawa Out if:
Ottawa loses in regulation & BOS wins & PIT earns 1 point
EDIT To further confuse people!!!: TB and MTL can switch if TB wins tomorrow and MTL loses in regulation.

Stolen from some guy on the ottawa subreddit.

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
Ottawa v. NYR if:
PIT can earn at least 1 point more than Ottawa does tomorrow & BOS loses in any fashion.
Ottawa v. TB if:
Ottawa wins & DET loses in regulation.
Ottawa v. MTL if:
DET gets any points at all. AND Ottawa matches or earns more points than PIT in their games tomorrow. AND BOS loses in any fashion.
Ottawa Out if:
Ottawa loses in regulation & BOS wins & PIT earns 1 point
EDIT To further confuse people!!!: TB and MTL can switch if TB wins tomorrow and MTL loses in regulation.

Stolen from some guy on the ottawa subreddit.
Also, there are many more scenarios concerning who the Rangers face.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Also, there are many more scenarios concerning who the Rangers face.
Yeah, for sure, I didn't intend to present that as being every possible scenario but I figured it would be a good start on seeing how the wild card seeds would play out.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Do you put in a serious effort to increase the chances of home ice?

Now that the picture is clearer, I think yes. Trotz plays matchups and watches minutes closely. You also do not want to be playing a game 7 in Nassau in what could be the final game there ever.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
#NYR Lineup Update: Rick Nash and Marc Staal will not play this afternoon..@zuccarello36 will take warmups and be game time decision...

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Long Live Texas!

h/t to OP Alex

Caps game is off the board waiting to see who we sit

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Play hard, play well, and win. We've come a long way in terms of mental toughness and playing the right way, but this group hasn't had much success in the playoffs. The Rangers, who are more experienced and have had that success, can probably afford to take it easy this week and then turn it on come play-off time. We haven't earned that yet. Let's go in on a high note.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am sure I am not the only one that saw Orpik hurting after a shoulder check along the boards recently. Lets see if Orlov gets a game.

HockeyHoax

Feb 26, 2010
Did NBC bump this game from their schedule?
I didn't find it on their schedule for today.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
rangers are resting up some players? the even better reason to hit hard and often today, treat this like it's a playoff game and bust em up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad