GDT: G81: WPG @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I would say it's time to start actually targeting their stars next year when we first play them. Take a couple heads off, sit for some suspensions, but get them out of the way early in the year. Pretty tiring to have guys get injured every time we play these bozos.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Right after Boldy hooking call was missed, Klingberg with an absolutely egregious turnover at the offensive blue line

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Back to the single Kap goal games.
You can’t out goon the masters.
Dewar and Reeves score and momentum shifts.
Kap and Zucc same open nets.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Right after Boldy hooking call was missed, Klingberg with an absolutely egregious turnover at the offensive blue line

I know we all love to hate Addison, and sometimes he deserves it, but Klingberg hasn't been much better than Addison was prior to the trade deadline, and Klingberg doesn't have the excuse of being a rookie anymore. And now Addison is ice cold because he's only played 5 games since the start of March. Evason for some reason shut him down almost completely rather than keeping everyone fresh. And for what? Klingberg sucks.

Fun experiment, glad we did it, was neat, but he can go after this season.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I know we all love to hate Addison, and sometimes he deserves it, but Klingberg hasn't been much better than Addison was prior to the trade deadline, and Klingberg doesn't have the excuse of being a rookie anymore. And now Addison is ice cold because he's only played 5 games since the start of March. Evason for some reason shut him down almost completely rather than keeping everyone fresh. And for what? Klingberg sucks.

I think I agree with this. You see signs of that old offensive brilliance, but without results, and way too many defensive lapses on the other end. I think there's no way Addison plays over him at this point though.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think I agree with this. You see signs of that old offensive brilliance, but without results, and way too many defensive lapses on the other end. I think there's no way Addison plays over him at this point though.

Not this season, no. But next season, Klingberg shouldn't be here, and Addison should be back (and hopefully better).

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

Yeah, I'm good with going back to Addison next season. His problem is more he gets worked in the d zone due to his size. Klingberg is a turnover machine and he's bad in the d zone.

For the playoffs, I'm going Faber.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
So we missed out on a Fleury fight AND an Evason fight?

Not cool.

I think Captain Puddingtime there thought Evason was waving a doughnut around and got overly excited that he might be able to get his hands on it. He's as useless as the turds he coaches. The Jets are a waste of a franchise. They should move that team down to Arizona as well. Could you imagine Binnington on that team? Cripes. He'd be a perfect fit for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad