GDT: G8: Aisles vs Nick-less Capstroms - 7:08pm EST

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Well, I like that they at least responded well. Good fight in them so far.

Is it possible Carberry’s PP success in Toronto was all personnel and very little related to scheme?
Big doubt. I think the Power Play has actually looked better, but for as good a weapon as Ovi is he basically makes them play 4v4. They were just that much better then everyone else with their 4v4 before.

Reactions: koalabear9301

Eirikrautha

We have had 4-5 shots that could (or should) have gone in. Strome in front, deflections, Ovie's sweeping wrister. The Caps are seriously snake-bitten.

Oh, and Ovie looks rusty as all get out. He's missing the net a lot more than you would expect. Hopefully he gets back in the groove soon...

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
HHA and Philips looking a bit overmatched during their last shifts.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
We have had 4-5 shots that could (or should) have gone in. Strome in front, deflections, Ovie's sweeping wrister. The Caps are seriously snake-bitten.

Oh, and Ovie looks rusty as all get out. He's missing the net a lot more than you would expect. Hopefully he gets back in the groove soon...
He needs glasses

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
The shame is they're carrying play, just keep getting burned at the earliest available moment each and every time so far. Could at least be 2-2 right now on Milano chances alone.

Reactions: bacchist

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
Well, I like that they at least responded well. Good fight in them so far.

Big doubt. I think the Power Play has actually looked better, but for as good a weapon as Ovi is he basically makes them play 4v4. They were just that much better then everyone else with their 4v4 before.
Are we watching the same PP?

Reactions: troyerlaw

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021

I hope it’s rust and not diminished skills.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad