GDT: G70: MIN @ NJD - 6:00PM Central - 12:00AM Sverige- 1:00AM Lapa/Puhis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
So Dallas scored 19.59 in the third for 4-4... Geeez

Yeah, but Boldy scored at 4:59 in the OT also.
We have the most difficult remaining schedule of Dallas, Colorado and us. I'd be surprised to see us win the Division, but it would sure be better to face Seattle than Colorado.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeah, but Boldy scored at 4:59 in the OT also.
We have the most difficult remaining schedule of Dallas, Colorado and us. I'd be surprised to see us win the Division, but it would sure be better to face Seattle than Colorado.
It would be great to have Dallas and CO duke it out in the 1st round.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I’ve gotta eat more crow! Boldy has been off the charts. So great to see.
Some of the lines/changes seemed odd tonight. Maybe Deano is getting creative on the fly
Since Marcus got on his line he´s been a star

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
I only watched the highlights but how the hell was Gus not the first star of the game? Let alone left out completely.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
So Dallas scored 19.59 in the third for 4-4... Geeez
I wasn't watching that game, so I had to check the highlights today because that's a pretty important comeback. I couldn't help but notice that Jamie Benn crosschecked the defenseman in front of him to the ice with 2.5 seconds left, before cleanly getting the puck and scoring with 0.7 seconds left because that defenseman was down.

And people wonder why fans complain about NHL reffing. Offsides by a millimeter? They will scour that footage until they can prove it. Commit a penalty that leads directly to a goal? Good goal.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I wasn't watching that game, so I had to check the highlights today because that's a pretty important comeback. I couldn't help but notice that Jamie Benn crosschecked the defenseman in front of him to the ice with 2.5 seconds left, before cleanly getting the puck and scoring with 0.7 seconds left because that defenseman was down.

And people wonder why fans complain about NHL reffing. Offsides by a millimeter? They will scour that footage until they can prove it. Commit a penalty that leads directly to a goal? Good goal.
This is why I refuse to feel bad when it goes our way. Ride the rollercoaster… up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad