GDT: G7: Wild @ Seattle, 9pm CT, (BSN): COVID protocol G1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Russo thought Bjugstad would play on the top line because he thinks Fiala is a defensive liability.
Russo thinking that Bjugstad is a better defensive player than Fiala should tell you all you need to Know about Russo's opinions on hockey.

Reactions: GuerinUp

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Russo thinking that Bjugstad is a better defensive player than Fiala should tell you all you need to Know about Russo's opinions on hockey.

I guess with "defensive liability" he means turnovers..

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm excited to see Fiala get a game with quality linemates more than anything.

I'm not sure how quality Kaprizov is right now, but maybe this'll help get him going too

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm not sure how quality Kaprizov is right now, but maybe this'll help get him going too

Compared to having Rask as his normal winger, even this current version of Kaprizov is a huge upgrade.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
9e8.jpg

Tonight's booze. :m-dance:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I’m sure he will still be able to be able to turn the puck over with his new line mates.

Yeah I'm sure he will. Kaprizov and Zuccarello haven't had any trouble turning the puck over this season, so I'm sure Fiala won't either.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I think we should try Sturm between Foligno and Greenway. Thoughts?

With the top heavy lineup tonight I think they need to leave Sturm with Duhaime as the 3rd line. They need that line to be good tonight. There is good chemistry between Sturm and Duhaime so plugging in whoever shouldn't be too hard.

The Greenway/Hartman/Foligno line has been decent enough to not worry about tweaking it in hopes of improving it.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
That 4th line is a little shy of physicality. Rask and Bjugstad are relatively tall, but not physical, and Dewar's game is speed, smarts, and skill. He is not a big guy. Don't think they will play much tonight.

Russo said Soucy is scratched again? If this continues, I wonder what SEA would take back in exchange for him.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Should be a W even with the players out.

No one dare question the first line center with points in only two games so far this year on their way to criticize every other player on the roster.

Fantastic option for tonight:
A40538-E5-7793-4014-A459-6165-C42-BD947.jpg

Wabit

May 23, 2016
That 4th line is a little shy of physicality. Rask and Bjugstad are relatively tall, but not physical, and Dewar's game is speed, smarts, and skill. He is not a big guy. Don't think they will play much tonight.

Russo said Soucy is scratched again? If this continues, I wonder what SEA would take back in exchange for him.

Could we even trade back for Soucy, or is there something in the expansion rules that prevents it?

Bjugstad has stepped his game up this year, so there is some physicality on that line. Dewar has a grittiness to his game, he's just not big.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Could we even trade back for Soucy, or is there something in the expansion rules that prevents it?

Bjugstad has stepped his game up this year, so there is some physicality on that line. Dewar has a grittiness to his game, he's just not big.

Pretty sure Washington traded for their goalie back.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Should be a W even with the players out.

No one dare question the first line center with points in only two games so far this year on their way to criticize every other player on the roster.

Fantastic option for tonight:
A40538-E5-7793-4014-A459-6165-C42-BD947.jpg

That pic makes it look like the beer is so bad the worms are trying to run away.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

Shaw is the smaller guy who is gritty. Dewar not so much.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN

Would be nice to see him and Fiala carry the team for a game or two. The scrubs have been holding their own in the goal department.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Going to have cover your eyes when watching the defensemen tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad