Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Well they got it done, but jeez what a boring game they're playing

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Man, we are winning, but not looking very convincing doing it. Reminds me of the Vikings…well, maybe a bit better.

I don’t think Shaw is a NHL’er. He was making it happen on will and adrenaline before, but he’s reverting to what he truly is, a tweener.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Flames lost, so now we're 9 points ahead of them. Next two games are against the Flames, win both and it's looking really good.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Man, we are winning, but not looking very convincing doing it. Reminds me of the Vikings…well, maybe a bit better.

I don’t think Shaw is a NHL’er. He was making it happen on will and adrenaline before, but he’s reverting to what he truly is, a tweener.
They are doing this all without Brodin, which has been impressive. They’re generating shots, just not scoring. Feel like that’s been an issue with every iteration of the Wild though.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I'd put Dewar in the same category.

The Wild remind me of the Barry Sanders years Lions. A couple of compliment pieces, but really a 1 man show.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
They are doing this all without Brodin, which has been impressive. They’re generating shots, just not scoring. Feel like that’s been an issue with every iteration of the Wild though.

You either get goaltending or scoring, not both...

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Nah. Gotta see one go past a goalie. Empty nets are worthless.
Boldy can’t hit the 4x6 without a goalie, what hope is there with a goalie in?

I seriously want this guy to score, but it’s clear his shot needs some work. He should be out there shooting 500 pucks daily outside of practice.

I'd put Dewar in the same category.

The Wild remind me of the Barry Sanders years Lions. A couple of compliment pieces, but really a 1 man show.
So, the packers for the last 10 or so years?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Boldy can’t hit the 4x6 without a goalie, what hope is there with a goalie in?

I seriously want this guy to score, but it’s clear his shot needs some work. He should be out there shooting 500 pucks daily outside of practice.
I would like to see everyone but Kap do the same.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I would like to see everyone but Kap do the same.
Don't think you need to teach Zucc how to shoot. As Hartzy said, he has a hell of a shot. But it's still in Zucc's head that his primary task is to feed Kaprizov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad