GDT: G61: NYI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
We have different definitions of rookie. 25ish games in a season (full time backup numbers) is what I count as their rookie year.
Kuemper .915 sv% with a 2.43 gaa fits the bill. Harding played 151 over 8 seasons so i guess it all felt like a rookie season but his career numbers were .918 sv% and 2.45 gaa.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Kuemper .915 sv% with a 2.43 gaa fits the bill. Harding played 151 over 8 seasons so i guess it all felt like a rookie season but his career numbers were .918 sv% and 2.45 gaa.

That was the same year Harding was .933sv%/1.66gaa and Bryz had a .911sv%/2.11gaa.

I just don't think Kemps was better than a league average goalie (good but not like Backy or Gus so far) his rookie year and MN had an elite d-corps and played the heavy trap system.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Omg. That actually made me laugh out loud and scare the shit out of my old dog laying next to me. Reaves as a person seems like a super cool dude.

Poor doggie. Hope you had to clean up the mess for scaring it. :laugh:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I just watched the postgame interviews (rarity for me). I think it's the first time I've heard Gus speak, his English is good.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I just watched extended highlights of this one. The Wild have now won a league leading 7 games in the shootout. They're really starting to fold themselves into the shape of a tiger. Happy to see W's, though. I know some want a tank, but I prefer to watch wins, even though I know nothing will come of it.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I just watched extended highlights of this one. The Wild have now won a league leading 7 games in the shootout. They're really starting to fold themselves into the shape of a tiger. Happy to see W's, though. I know some want a tank, but I prefer to watch wins, even though I know nothing will come of it.
This is the year we go a couple rounds deep with the west being so weak

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Why would we (Wild management) care about what his agent wants? I, personally, love MAF. He's a future HOF, Vezina winner, cup holder, and a genuinely cool / down to earth guy....but if his agent thinks there's something lucrative beyond this contract.... that's on him I guess.
Because he might send out a mean picture.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like the more physical way he is playing, but Boldy seems to be fumbling a lot of pucks recently, though I’ll allow he’s not getting a lot of primosetups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad