GDT: G60: CBJ @ MIN - 1 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Sick turnover by Foligno. Why is this guy on the 2nd line again? Cause we are saving money with Beckman in the AHL?
Foligno just too slow to be effective. Couldn’t Foligno go down th Reaves spot sometimes and get Beckman or somebody with some speed and hands?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Foligno just too slow to be effective. Couldn’t Foligno go down th Reaves spot sometimes and get Beckman or somebody with some speed and hands?
Agreed. Im tired of both Foligno and Greenway. Foligno is decent on the PK, but thats about it.

Reactions: MNRube

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I like Foligno, but he’s slowing down, over thirty and makes too much money to be moved down. With the money crunch coming, he should be one of the first ones to go. Sad to say.
Greenway has looked a little better the last few games. Don’t buy into it. How many times he’s done that before.

That’s slightly over 6 million for those 2.

Edit…Foligno still has value now. Wait another year and you may really regret waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: MNRube

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
We did. The posters that will say we played poorly are being disingenuous at best. We dominated all game. Elvis was amazing and neither goal on MAF was his fault. Sure, it was against CBJ, but it was a good game.
I Just love the comeback/OT win. I hope Boldys line develops some chemistry/production

Reactions: Soldier13Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad