GDT: G56: Preds @ Wild 1PM CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
The top unit didn't look good their first shift, not sure how extending that would have helped.
Are you trying to say you think putting out our 2nd and third line players was the right move and gives us a better chance to score?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Are you trying to say you think putting out our 2nd and third line players was the right move and gives us a better chance to score?

I think that after a minute on the ice with Goli as the only d-man is opening the door for a shortie when they were up by 2.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Playing not to lose almost lost if for us

That not playing not to lose. It's not pushing the players to a stupid long shift that hasn't gone well at all up to that point with. They were playing in their d-zone more than they were in the o-zone. It's not like they were just playing a slow game of Koivu, Granny, Suter hot potato not burning energy.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Brodin playing great, as usual. Gus let in a soft one, but it happens. He’s beeen so damn good otherwise.
Would be big if Hartman starts to play smart like he did last year.

Beckman kind of invisible, but not bad. It does take time to mesh with linemates, especially for s shooter like him.. in general, though, while I am glad he is getting NHL time, I can see him being more of a factor next year if he has a good summer of training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad