GDT: G55: DAL @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Friedman reported in his podcast today that Guerin is looking into Bertuzzi. Hate that.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Friedman reported in his podcast today that Guerin is looking into Bertuzzi. Hate that.

I would love Bertuzzi on this team. He is a rental though so I think we're safe from giving up good assets for him. Maybe we can dump a bunch of salary and sign him this summer.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I would love Bertuzzi on this team. He is a rental though so I think we're safe from giving up good assets for him. Maybe we can dump a bunch of salary and sign him this summer.
I don’t know how you get him without a 1st, unless his value has really dropped that much this year.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don’t know how you get him without a 1st, unless his value has really dropped that much this year.
I don't think you do, which I'm fine with (not getting him at the deadline)

Wabit

May 23, 2016

3g/11p in 23 games this year. Not worth anything close to a 1st. He spiked a really good year last year, but has been injured this year, and was a 20g/50p player before that. There are too many better players on the market and that will push is value down.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Just saw Russo on Jeff Marek show on sportsnet. I didn’t realize just how bad they have played since the all star break. 3-8? Especially surprised how he told the truth how bad Flower was against Denver.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

Goligoski showcase?​

Alex Goligoski is drawing into the Wild lineup for the second straight game Friday.

It’s largely because rookie Calen Addison has been a healthy scratch as coach Dean Evason tries to get the point across that he has to be better defensively. But with a large number of scouts expected to attend Friday’s game with the Stars, this could also be a way for the Wildto showcase Goligoski, a 37-year-old veteran who has sat out more than half the games this year.
I can at least respect it if they are trying to trade Goligoski.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013

I felt like they wanted to see how Goligoski would do against two playoff teams in Dallas & Colorado. It probably helped that Addison is still getting manhandled most games at 5v5

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wondering if they are in a way, "Showcasing" Goligoski before this deadline. We all know he wants the move, and I will take any pick virtually for him.
I will take pick, actually, for him. He can still play, a bit, but paying his AAV next year while he is sitting on the bench is a killer. Especially when one of Hunt or ROR should be ready for a bit of NHL TOI.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

So Rossi and Addison get very little communication from the coach on what they were doing wrong, while Greenway gets a heart to heart with the GM? I don't have a problem with Billy pulling Greenway aside and all, but it feels more and more like there is less respect and very poor communication given to the kids versus everyone else.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So Rossi and Addison get very little communication from the coach on what they were doing wrong, while Greenway gets a heart to heart with the GM? I don't have a problem with Billy pulling Greenway aside and all, but it feels more and more like there is less respect and very poor communication given to the kids versus everyone else.

So basically it's a normal work environment where middle management (Evason) is bad at communication?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So basically it's a normal work environment where middle management (Evason) is bad at communication?

55d447b944595a111fba8234a03b84f9f8b6562e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad