GDT: G49: MIN @ ARI - 8 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
These “Identity” guys like Hartman, Greenway, and to a lesser extent, Foligno, are giving this team nothing this year. Time for at least one of them to be gone. Reaves should not be a regular. He is too damn slow. Can’t get to pucks. Are we really that worried about getting beaten up that we need him?

Why is Dean so pissed off all the time. Maybe, instead of being frustrated, he should think a little, and try to change things up.
I was just thinking along those lines. Put Shaw and Dewar back on the 4th and let ‘em fly around like early on in year. Sure as heck couldn’t hurt.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I was just thinking along those lines. Put Shaw and Dewar back on the 4th and let ‘em fly around like early on in year. Sure as heck couldn’t hurt.
My son was mentioning that Reaves is trying, and is doing the right things, but is three strides too slow to get in on the forecheck, or to the front of the net. Dewar, Shaw, and Duhaime are tough enough, fast, and have a bit of skill. They are so in love with the fact that Reaves can fight they seem blind to the fact that it doesn’t really matter.

I’d rather have Bjugstad than steel playing 1C and that’s how I know we’re a poverty franchise
Blaine guy?

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
25834949-B3FC-4B7B-B276-E103F6A9C193.jpegD9B2CD19-7F4F-489A-804F-6D1513648CC2.jpeg83A69D59-8EFC-47E7-A40C-91AB3CB86044.jpeg
I had to use ones on my phone. It’s messy, I’m tying fishing spinners for next summer.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
My son was mentioning that Reaves is trying, and is doing the right things, but is three strides too slow to get in on the forecheck, or to the front of the net. Dewar, Shaw, and Duhaime are tough enough, fast, and have a bit of skill. They are so in love with the fact that Reaves can fight they seem blind to the fact that it doesn’t really matter.
You mean adding the literal worst analytical player in the league (when acquired) to an already offensively inept roster isn’t making an impact?

Shocked.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You mean adding the literal worst analytical player in the league (when acquired) to an already offensively inept roster isn’t making an impact?

Shocked.
Watch your mouth, or they’re tracking you down and beating you up.

Of course, they’d have to be fast enough to catch you.

These Sand Law guys look like a bunch of no skill grinders.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
my prediction for the third? We sneak in a second goal. Then Ek empty net goal. 3-1 win.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
These “Identity” guys like Hartman, Greenway, and to a lesser extent, Foligno, are giving this team nothing this year. Time for at least one of them to be gone. Reaves should not be a regular. He is too damn slow. Can’t get to pucks. Are we really that worried about getting beaten up that we need him?

Why is Dean so pissed off all the time? Maybe, instead of being frustrated, he should think a little, and try to change things up.
DLo was an unnecessary pickup that ruined line chemistry last year, Reaves is the same this year.

I don’t know if it’s Dean or Guerin’s thinking, but it’s stupid as f***. Completely eliminates any depth scoring opportunities.

Reactions: 57special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad