GDT: G49: MIN @ ARI - 8 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Well, the good news is I can think of at least three posters that are probably happy we lost tonight. So they are happy at least.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
We need pics of @Roman Maroni ‘s bar to get us revved up.
Even had the lucky lights on too. Might have to think of a different name for them.

Maybe something along the lines of “The Mediocre Mood Lights!”?

Which brings up another problem. Does that mean I have to put 3 or 4 ice cubes less in my Morgan Cokes? If that’s the case, it’s totally unacceptable…….

Last edited:

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
So nobody is happy? That sucks.
Realizing what this team is , how it’s managed and where it should be heading does not make anyone happy. In fact it’s probably much happier being a blind homer. The result tonight shouldnt be surprising to anyone. We easily could have lost to Philly and AZ for 2 of the last 3 games. If anyone want this team to actually buy instead of sell then that person has no idea what they are watching on the ice for the Mn hockey team.

Last edited:

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
This team is absolute hot garbage. Looked like a division 3 college team. Nothing but smelly garbage since the year 2000.

• Haha
Reactions: Arturia Pendragon

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It’s becoming really clear to me that the “identity line” thing is a crock. We have a JEE, then a few mediocrities, and a few worse than mediocrities in our bottom 9 forwards …I am including Steel in there.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
It’s becoming really clear to me that the “identity line” thing is a crock. We have a JEE, then a few mediocrities, and a few worse than mediocrities in our bottom 9 forwards …I am including Steel in there.
Skor North just had a whole podcast about how Steel needs to be replaced as top line center

Reactions: 57special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad