Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
giphy.gif

Reactions: Minnesota

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I could barely watch most of that, partly from you know the fact that I’m taking calls, and partly from the fact that oh my God, when these guys are just getting ready to go down, these guys are just awful

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Maurice has the Panthers playing like the Jets used to. Very physical, but out of control, at times. This is one of the few games where our opponent took way more stupid penalties than we did... I actually think they could've called more on FLA.

Reactions: Minnesota

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Maurice has the Panthers playing like the Jets used to. Very physical, but out of control, at times. This is one of the few games where our opponent took way more stupid penalties than we did... I actually think they could've called more on FLA.
Usually a good thing, unless they're hurting several players on your fav team.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
It would have been nice to watch this one, or even be able to catch highlights, but for the first time in the last 4 or 5 years I can't find a full game recap video of it. Was this one aired in a weird way or something? Obscure channels?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
It would have been nice to watch this one, or even be able to catch highlights, but for the first time in the last 4 or 5 years I can't find a full game recap video of it. Was this one aired in a weird way or something? Obscure channels?
It was on Bally sports. Here are the wild highlights:

It is really odd that NHL and Sportsnet don’t have game recaps.

Reactions: BagHead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad